- The Scholarship is open to all High School seniors who are children of Active or Retired members in good standing of the Shomrim Society.
- Applicant must be attending College in fall 2022
- The Scholarships will be awarded based on Essay Content and must be 500 words or
- Essay Subject: How can Jews contribute positively to the Policing Profession
- This application along with a copy of your essay must be received by July 1, 2022 or you will not be considered for an award. NO EXECPTIONS.
- Proof of acceptance to the school must be provided before scholarship award can be given.
- Recipients are expected to attend breakfast to receive their scholarship award.
Please send completed Application to:
Shomrim Society Scholarship
550 H Grand Street Apt 12B
New York, NY 10002-4229