- The Scholarship is open to all High School seniors who are children of Active or Retired members in good standing of the Shomrim Society.
- Applicant must be attending College in fall 2024
- The Scholarships will be awarded based on Essay Content and must be 500 words or
- Essay Subject:
The challenges and opportunities of being a Jewish police officer in a multicultural society: This essay could explore the unique challenges and opportunities that Jewish police officers face in working within a multicultural society, including their role in promoting interfaith and intercultural understanding.
- This application and a copy of your essay must be received by August 31, 2024, or you will not be considered for an award. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Proof of acceptance to the school must be provided before the scholarship award can be given.
- Recipients are expected to attend breakfast to receive their scholarship award.
Please send the completed Application to the following:
Shomrim Society Scholarship
550 H Grand Street Apt 12B
New York, NY 10002-4229